[Pw_forum] norm-conserving PAW PPs

Ryky Nelson nelson.ryky at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:42:07 CEST 2017

Dear Lorenzo,

thank you very much for the clarification, but is there such thing as
norm-conserving PAW psuedopotentials? Or in other words is that possible to
construct PAW PPs where the augmentation charge (Q) equals zero? Could you
or anyone tell me any PP libraries that provide norm-conserving PAW PPs?

Best,
Ryky

Ryky Nelson
Institut für Anorganische Chemie