[Pw_forum] Printing Charge Density, Potential and G vectors in Reciprocal Space

Amandeep Kaur amandeep.kaur.c39 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:57:17 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to output G vectors, corresponding charge density in G
space and Hartree and Exchange-Correlation potential in G space in one
file. I have seen some previous posts on outputting G vectors and density
but I still haven't figured out a coherent way of doing this. Can someone
guide me here? Is there a simple way by modifying some post processing
routines to do this? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amandeep

------
Amandeep Kaur