[Pw_forum] Conserving the same Wyckoff multiplicity in the input and in the output

hqtst42 hqtst42 at netc.pl
Wed Apr 5 02:46:22 CEST 2017

In the input file, there are the atomic coordinates for only one
molecule, and with the symmetry operation, I expect 4 equivalent
molecules per unit cell. Yet, the structure optimisation results in 2
pairs of 2 equivalent molecules per unit cell. I would like to explain
to the program not to break the symmetry.