[Pw_forum] espresso-6.0-beta hybrid ACE

Biswajit Santra bishalya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:58:18 CEST 2016

Dear Paolo,

Thanks you very much.

Does the svn rev. 12863 already contain the correction suggested by
Simmone? I found that those lines are uncommented.

I used the flag  -D__EXX_ACE in DFLAGS, so all files were compiled with
this flag. I did not see any error in the compilation. Inside the output of
the job I ran I do see the ACE is called. E-ACE is printed and the
cpu timings in the related subroutines are also  printed.
     aceupdate    :      1.04s CPU      1.31s WALL (      72 calls)
     vexxace      :     32.13s CPU     34.44s WALL (    1062 calls)
     aceinit      :    431.72s CPU    587.74s WALL (      72 calls)

Best wishes,
Biswajit

Biswajit Santra
Mobile: +1-609-227-9202