[Pw_forum] Generating full BZ electronic velocities from the irreducible wedge velocities

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Fri Sep 16 00:10:18 CEST 2016

Dear QE Users,

I would like to apply symmetry to irreducible wedge electronic velocities (which I have and is a 1x3 vector) to generate the electronic velocities for the whole BZ. The symm_base.f90 file contains the symmetry elements and operations but I don’t know how to apply it to the above problem. Does anyone know if there is an easy way to do so?

Thank you,

Vahid Askarpour
Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science
Dalhousie University,
Halifax, NS, Canada