[Pw_forum] Problem with MPI parallelization: Error in routine zsqmred

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Fri Sep 2 14:10:38 CEST 2016

Dear Jan,

Paolo is right, you are providing us very little information to help. Please create a tar,gz containing:
- your make.sys
- the file "install/config.log"
- the submission script you used to run the job
- the input file
- the pseudo-potentials required to run the example
- some technical details about your workstation / server / cluster

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation ~ http://www.quantum-espresso.org