[Pw_forum] The coordinate of X-point in GaAs band structure calculation

evan ewan26 at 126.com
Mon Oct 31 08:51:50 CET 2016

Dear Stefano

Thank you for your reply, but I do not understand what’s you meaning in the last letter.

What I want to know is that when the lattice structure of GaAs (fcc) is different from the simulation cell (sc, ibrav =1 in my calculations), the coordinates of high symmetry points in Brillioun zone of which lattice structure (fcc or those of sc) I should specify in the PWscf input file?

I am not familiar with this issue, but it is important for my study. Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Evan

USC, China