[Pw_forum] Default color for xcrysden isosurface

Mostafa Youssef myoussef at mit.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:17:55 CEST 2016

Dear all,

This is an Xcrysden usage question, but since most QE users use Xcrysden, I'm posting here as well.

I'm using xcrysden version 1.5.60 on windows using cygwin.  The default color for 3D isosurface is yellow.  However, in older versions it was red (+) and blue (-).  For consistency purpose, I want to use the same red and blue  which were the default in previous versions. I would appreciate it if someone still has one of the older versions  and can tell me the exact RGB ingredients of the default red and blue.

For example the current default is yellow and has RGB parameters:
R: 1.00
G:1.00
B:0.20

Your help is appreciated