[Pw_forum] Doubts in U (Hubbard parameter) calculation

Ifeanyi John ONUORAH ifeanyijohn.onuorah at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Oct 17 11:40:52 CEST 2016

I suggest you take your time to read this if you have not yet, I am also
learning like you. I might try to experiment with you system to see what I
get with same pseudopotentials as you used.

http://urania.sissa.it/xmlui/handle/1963/2507

and then look at this tutorial

http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/~smr2626/hands_on/week1/july4/