[Pw_forum] documentations or references of (UPF) PAW potentials

Ryky Nelson nelson.ryky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:18:49 CEST 2016

Thanks, Andrea, I really appreciate it. Please do let me know, by any
chance, you know some other documentations related to this issue,
especially the UPF format for relativistic cases.

I've been trying to understand the role of the relativistic all-electron
partial waves (PP_AEWFC_REL) in the UPF file, but found no description
about it in a QE webpage: http://www.quantum-es
presso.org/pseudopotentials/unified-pseudopotential-format/

Best,
Ryky

Ryky Nelson
Institut für Anorganische Chemie