[Pw_forum] Question regarding QE-GPU 6 availability

Josue Itsman Clavijo Penagos jiclavijop at unal.edu.co
Mon Nov 28 17:16:19 CET 2016

Dear all,

I'd like to openly answer if the GPU feature is already available for QE v.
6 , since I'm testing that QE version and it seems to me the GPU tarball
its located nowhere among the installation packages.

Also, just to clarify: Is the Adaptively Compressed Operator for EXX
 activated just by compiling with the -D__EXX_ACE flag added inside
make.sys after the ./configure step? I'm asking that just in case, since it
is almost absolutely clear to me that the public QE packages are already
corrected as colleagues/fellows such as simone and others suggested
somewhere in the forum.

Best regards,

*Josué Clavijo, PhD*
*Christian, born again*