[Pw_forum] Xcrysden

Matic Poberžnik matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:11:02 CET 2016

I'm sorry, I don't know but it works for me. I have the $PATH variable
configured like this (line from .bashrc file):

export PATH=/home/matic/xcrysden-1.5.60/:/home/matic/src/PWgui-5.1.1/:$PATH

i.e. only the top directories are needed. Can you paste the output of the
command:

echo $PATH

Also a simple test is to try running xcrysden from terminal by typing:

xcrysden

Can you send me the output from those commands? Please make sure that you
download the source package of PWgui5.1.1:

http://www-k3.ijs.si/kokalj/pwgui/download.html

Best Regards,

Matic