[Pw_forum] wrong representation in qe-6.0: Bad but working solution

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Tue Nov 15 22:36:53 CET 2016

I have a personalised version of the random_matrix routine that fills it
with normal-distributed numbers. This in theory should cause the
eigenvalues to be uniformly spaced. I have never uploaded it because I have
no proof that it works better than the usual one, but if someone wants to
try it in some difficult corner case, please contact me

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers