[Pw_forum] Saving wfcs at intermediate MD steps (was: no subject)

Majewski,Allen R almno10 at ufl.edu
Sat Nov 5 15:37:28 CET 2016

Understood, thanks.

I thought about it more last night. What if I wrote a script to do this sequentially on-the-fly, by stepping md forward by 1, and stopping to run other jobs... for example (pseudocode)

while True:
  do_md_calculation(Nstep=1, restart_mode="restart", prefix="my_prefix")
  do _something _else(prefix="my_prefix")

Details aside, does that seem reasonable?

Allen Majewski
Department of Physics
University of Florida, NPB B164
majewski at phys.ufl.edu