[Pw_forum] sc

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue May 24 10:30:08 CEST 2016

Dear Ashkan Shekaari,

   when computing a supercell many points of the original BZ cell are
folded in
each single point of the (smaller) supercell BZ.
   You should have 4 times more bands corresponding to 4 points of the
original cell for each point in the supercell BZ. You should still be
able to determine a one-to-one correspondence between electronic bands
of the supercell and those of the original one.

stefano