[Pw_forum] Energy Reference in Quantum Espresso

Mohammed Khalafalla mahk74 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:51:56 CEST 2016

Dear Datta
If I understood you will, then I guess the energy is measured with respect
to the average electrostatic potential in pwscf QE code. For methods
whereby the energy is referenced to the vacuum level it would be better to
have a look at the Work function example in the example folder for the
post-processing (pp) package
Regards,
Mohammed Khalafalla
Taibah University