[Pw_forum] Clarification on idir and awin in average.f90

Dae Kwang Jun jdaekwang at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:05:29 CEST 2016

Dear Giovanni Cantele,

You are right. I only looked at the ibrav = 6 in the input file. I should
have paid more attention on how the vacuum was created. I apologize. Also,
the units do appear to be in bohr radii for the output in average.x , i.e.
the first column. I am not sure, however, there are some that say that the
units do not matter in previous posts.

Sincerely,

Dae Kwang Jun