[Pw_forum] mpi error using pw.x

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Mon May 16 19:59:16 CEST 2016

On May 16, 2016, at 11:12 PM, Chong Wang <ch-wang at outlook.com> wrote:
> 1. With intel parallel studio 2016 update3, Errors in my original post persists.

We had little compiler issue with Intel 16 in the past, I would not be surprised is somwthing else is broken. Which exact version of Intel IFORT you have?

Please run "ifort --version"

Thanks

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."