[Pw_forum] Ifort version

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Thu May 12 14:27:05 CEST 2016

Hello Alexander,

On May 12, 2016, at 12:29 PM, Alexander Martins <alex.msilva08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't get a successful compilation of QE 5.3.0 with ifort 12.0.5? Should I upgrade ifort?

can you tell us the exact version of ifort (ifort --version) and can you give us a bit more details about the error you get?

Upgrade the compiler is a solution and not a bad idea after all. But I am still curious to see and understand the error.

Regards

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."