[Pw_forum] set_irr_sym_new error in ph.x

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:34:30 CEST 2016

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I went back to check the code path again.
I was only using -D__LINUX_ESSL never -D__ESSL.
So I made a mistake (sorry for the confusion) in my previous analysis.
Actually, cdiagh_lapack seems causing problems.
Now I set
#if defined (__ESSL) || defined (__LINUX_ESSL)
to take the cdiagh_aix and it works well.

Ciao,
Ye

Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Leadership Computing Facility