[Pw_forum] Version 5.4.0 of Quantum ESPRESSO is available for download

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Mon May 2 16:46:22 CEST 2016

On Apr 28, 2016, at 4:42 PM, Fabricio Cannini <fcannini at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28-04-2016 10:00, Filippo SPIGA wrote:
>> Hello Fabricio,
>>
>> On Apr 25, 2016, at 10:46 PM, Fabricio Cannini <fcannini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm not sseing 'QE-GPU-5.4.0.tar.gz' on the qe-forge link, and no
>>> mention of it in 'Doc/release-notes'. Am I missing something ?
>>
>> I will upload it tomorrow afternoon.
>
> Thanks a lot!

It took a more time than expected to align the code with latest changes in the code structure but it is done. My hope is to merge the plugin with the main code going forward to avoid last miniutes changes to be applied, I have the 6.0 version as target.

If you do "make gpu" espresso 5.4.0 will now doenload QE-GPU-5.4.0 for you and then you can run configure like you did before.

HTH

Cheers

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."