[Pw_forum] The bands cross problem

evan ewan26 at 126.com
Mon May 2 03:25:31 CEST 2016

Hi, Manu

It works well.
Do you mean increase the number of the intermediate points between the high symmetry points (like G、X) in Brillouin zone.

Thank you very much.

Evan

USC, China

At 2016-05-01 23:08:07, "Manu Hegde" <mhegde at uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

HI Evan,

I had the similar problem (overlapping of bands), just put no_overlap = .true. , in bands.in file, it should work. Also you may have to increase the k-points.

Hope it helps.

Manu

University of Waterloo