[Pw_forum] Error on band structure plot: only points showing

Ridwan Agbaoye agbaoyeridwan at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 17:44:02 CET 2016

Good day Everyone

Iplotted a band structure of a compound and i realized that instead of thewavefunction showing lines connected with points i only have points on my plot.i dont know where the point disappear to..

Iperform my calculations on a cluster machine, i will appreciate if i can getideas on how to fix this challenge

copiesof the band structure plot are attached to this mail

AgbaoyeRidwan Olamide

FederalUniversity of Agriculture, Abeokuta

M.Sc(inview)