[Pw_forum] Reference on Ph.x

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sun Mar 6 09:34:48 CET 2016

Baroni, S., de Gironcoli, S., Dal Corso, A., & Giannozzi, P. (2001). Phonons and related crystal properties from density-functional perturbation theory. Reviews Of Modern Physics, 73(2), 515–562.

& references quoted therein.
SB

> On 01 Mar 2016, at 08:45, Kanak Datta <kanakeee08 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear researchers
>
> Can you give me any reference of static dielectric constant calculation with ph.x package using quantum espresso?I would really like to know the theoretical reference.
>

> Thanks
>
> Kanak
> EEE, BUET

---
Stefano Baroni -  SISSA, Trieste - http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>, stefanobaroni (Skype)

I believe in the despotism of human life and happiness against the liberty of money and possessions - John Steinbeck