[Pw_forum] noncolin variable for scalar relativistic pseudopotentials

Mingchao Wang wmc1406 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:28:21 CET 2016

Dear Dr. Clavijo,

Thank you for your helpful information. My concern is about the setting of
noncolin variable. My question is: If I use scalar-relativistic
pseudopotentials for all atoms of CH3NH3PbI3, should I use noncolin=.TRUE
or noncolin=.FALSE? Now I am not quite whether scalar-relativistic
pseudopotentials directly include the nonlinear calculation.

Regards,

MC Wang