[Pw_forum] how to define celldm(4) or cos(ab) for monoclinic system.

Lorenzo Donà lorechimica91 at hotmail.it
Thu Jun 30 18:05:04 CEST 2016

Dear all I really hate no idea how to define cilldm(4) or cosab I have searched in pw.x mail archive and red the pw.x input documentations but really i don’t understand how to define it.
I have a system with this lattice parameters:
      A           B           C        ALPHA        BETA       GAMMA
    21.09173     6.10720     6.63605    90.00000   115.39358    90.00000
Excuse for the really stupid question but i really don’t understand.
Thanks a lot
dearly
lorenzo