[Pw_forum] yambo installation

Mike Atambo mikeat4999 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:59:26 CEST 2016

Mansoureh:
I can not see  anything unexpected in your  config.log,
so would  you mind providing the output of your `env` command?
possibly your environment may not be setup properly.
I have got yambo to compile using  quantum-espresso 3.4.0
and `make yambo`, and prior to that i could compile yambo on the same
machine.  Please do try the latest version of QE as this 5.0.2 you quote is
several
releases behind, and its best practice to work with the most recent
whenever there's
a problem,

> Dear all,
> I would like to install yambo package (yambo-3.2.1-r.448.tar.gz). I have
> installed espresso-5.0.2. after
> ./configure --with-iotk='/root/espresso-5.0.2/iotk' --with-p2y=5.0

Mike.