[Pw_forum] Electron-phonon coupling in QE

한우현 hanwooh at kaist.ac.kr
Mon Jun 13 11:43:41 CEST 2016

Dear all,Hello!I have questions about an interpolation scheme to calculate electron-phono coupling strengths implemented in QE.Because calculating el-ph matrix requires dense q-grids, coarse q-grids (nq1, nq2, and nq3 in ph.in) should be interpolated into dense q-grids and the tag which is electron phonon=
’interpolated’ in ph.in will do it as I know.But I can't find how I can set the specific the number of dense q-grids.Is there any tag in ph.in to adjust interpolated q-girds? or Is scf.fit.in file related to dense q-grids?Thanks.Best regards,