[Pw_forum] Relaxed Structure:Reg

Suresh A suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:28:31 CEST 2016

Dear Sir,
           My question is about changing bfgs controlling parameter changes
the lattice parameters and the total force convergence.

Total force =     0.000082     Total SCF correction = 0.000002
Total force =     0.014421     Total SCF correction = 0.000014 (for changed
bfgs parameters)
While I changes bfgs controlling parameter, code gives the almost same
lattice parameters for the same input.But total force on structure is
different for changed bfgs parameters  output from output file of  default
bfgs parameter input.

I am sorry if my question was not clear sir.
                  With Regards,
A.Suresh,
Research Scholar,
Madurai Kamaraj University,