[Pw_forum] set_hubbard_l.f90 and tabd.f90 files

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sun Jul 17 08:55:32 CEST 2016

Since the flib directory has been suppressed, set_hubbard_l.f90 is now in
Modules.

HTH

On 16 July 2016 at 15:00, Matteo Cococcioni <matteo at umn.edu> wrote:

> If things didn't change in the last releases (I have not checked)
> set_hubbard_l is in flib while tabd is in PW/src/.
>
> Best,
>
> Matteo
>

> On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Winfred Mulwa <mulwawinfred at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> I want to check if Ti is in the list of known atoms for the  +u
>> functional.
>> Can anyone advise me on where the above named files are located in the
>> current espresso distribution.
>> Regards
>> Mulwa Winfred.
>> D Phil Student, Computational Material Science Group,
>> University of the Free State - QwaQwa,
>> South Africa.

Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/
mail:  23-24/4é16 Boîte courrier 115, 4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris Cédex 05