[Pw_forum] question on the lplot_drho variable of turbo_davidson

xiaochuan Ge ustc.scgyer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:17:22 CET 2016

Dear Giuseppe,

Qualitatively I think this lplot_drho is what you are looking for, as long
as you can make sure that the frequency of excitation at which you plot the
response density is corresponding to the excitation you are aiming at. I
did not see anything strange that the  response density is symmetric
containing both negative and positive part. Why do you think it is wired?
Besides, can you tell me where did you find the h2o-plotrho example?

Best,

Dr. Xiaochuan Ge (Giovanni)
Center for Functional Nanomaterials
Brookhaven national laboratory