[Pw_forum] average.x segmentation fault

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Wed Jan 27 16:38:57 CET 2016

You are giving as an output the xsf (XCrysDen format) version of the 3D FFT file, whereas the input should be the output of pp.x (the name is associated with the fileplot variable in the INPUTPP nameless of pp.x)

Giovanni

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 16:28, Karim Elgammal <egkarim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dears;
> I am trying to get the delta Rho (charge differences) along the z direction, I want to plot it vs. z value.
> so, I am using average.x on the delta rho mesh file, but I get this
> forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
>
> the inputs are here: https://copy.com/aVW4xU8YzO6yvjuR <https://copy.com/aVW4xU8YzO6yvjuR>
>
> hope you can help me. If there is other ways for such calculations, I would be pleased to know about.
>
> ​Karim Elgammal
> PhD student in KTH.​

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita' di Napoli "Federico II"
Complesso Universitario M. S. Angelo - Ed. 6
Via Cintia, I-80126, Napoli, Italy
e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910
Skype contact: giocan74