[Pw_forum] using all cores for processing

siddheshwar chopra sidhusai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:50:41 CET 2016

Thank you Sir for the guidance. Yes, there was a problem with MPI
configuration. I reinstalled MPICH2 through administrator account and added
username, password. Now it is working well and using all cores.
I definitely agree with you regarding congestion due to hyperthreading.
Could you tell, for which kinds of calculations, will the HT be useful
then?
I will ensure not to overuse it then.

Regards,