[Pw_forum] System Relaxation Containing Charged_molcule

Abir Shadman abirshadman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:25:58 CET 2016

Thanks Oliviero Andreussi for your reply. Yes I also think that tot_charge
may not consider sheet charge over nano ribbon. However I may be wrong. I
will definitely check the new Environ module whether it fits my purpose or
not.

Now I am simplifying my first question since I suppose many users didn't
understand my initial question. For example, I want to relax a charged
molecule say a doubly charged phosphate, not the neutral phosphoric acid.
What I have to do in order to incorporate the charge in my simulation.

And secondly apart from the Environ module, is there any module available
in QE which can include sheet charges?

As I have already said I am relatively new to QE. Any suggestion will be
helpful for me.

Best,

--
Abir Shadman