[Pw_forum] help on how to compute celldm(4), celldm(5) and celldm(6)

Ridwan Agbaoye agbaoyeridwan at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 20:34:47 CET 2016

Please I need clarification on how to compute celldm(4), celldm(5) and celldm(6) for ibrav 12, 13 and 14
I have conflicting opinion on how it should be calculated though it is stated as for ibrav =12 and 13 celldm(4)=cos(ab),for ibrav 14 celldm(4)=cos(bc), celldm(5)=cos(ac)and celldm(6)=(ab).  Although cos(ab) is the cosine of angle between lattice parameters a and b as stated in INPUT_PW.HTML of quantum espresso
Please I need clarifications
Agbaoye Ridwan OlamideFederal University of Agriculture, AbeokutaM.Sc. (in view)