[Pw_forum] REMINDER: MARVEL/MaX/Psi-k "Tutorial on high-throughput computations: general methods and applications using AiiDA"

Andrea Ferretti andrea.ferretti at unimore.it
Thu Feb 11 16:40:23 CET 2016

Dear all,

anyone interested in the following AiiDA tutorial please note the deadline
for applications is tomorrow.

All the best
Andrea

=======================

Dear all,

We are going to hold a MARVEL/MaX/Psi-k "Tutorial on high-throughput
computations: general methods and applications using AiiDA" on June 22 to 24,
2016 at EPFL (Lausanne, Switzerland), targeted at about 40 students, postdocs
and researchers interested in applying high-throughput computations in their
research and interested in learning how to use the AiiDA platform.

The program includes a tutorial on the AiiDA code, and three invited highlight
talks from experts in the field of high-throughput computations:
– Gábor Csányi (University of Cambridge, UK),
– Geoffroy Hautier (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium),
– Kristian S. Thygesen (DTU, Denmark).

Registration is open until Feb 12, 2016. The registration link, requirements
that must be met by the applicants, and additional information can be found
here:

http://nccr-marvel.ch/en/events/aiida-tutorial-june-2016

Note that lodging expenses of a limited number of accepted participants will be
covered with a fellowship. All other expenses (travel, food, ...) must be
covered by the participants themselves. Additional participants can be accepted
up to the room capacity (~40 people), but their lodging expenses will not be
covered.

Best regards,

The tutorial organisers (Giovanni Pizzi, Andrea Ferretti, Boris Kozinsky)