[Pw_forum] About getting Raman Spectrum for a 24 atom-hybrid halide perovskite

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Wed Feb 10 11:56:34 CET 2016

Dear Josue Clavijo,

   Do you mind sending the input for both 'pw.x' and 'ph.x'? Then we would
better understand - for example which pseudo potentials you use etc - what
you are doing and if we find some aspect that should be improved to get
the calculations running normally; it is not common, at least in my
limited experience, that one should increase the 'tr2_ph' that much, as
this is also a material with quite a band gap, isn't it?

     Greetings from Sunny Montrouge,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
     Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
     Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935