[Pw_forum] URGENT

Varadharajan Srinivasan varadharajan.srinivasan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 10:09:27 CET 2016

Dear Ashkan,

I am not sure what you mean by "sensible" but it is possible to run CP-MD
simulations for that long and even longer (if you can afford). As always,
you have to careful, though, to avoid energy drifts and maintain energy
separation between electronic and ionic subsystems. Also, you might have to
run as long as it takes to get meaningful statistics of your system,
particularly, for the lowest frequency modes you are interested in.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Vardha.
IISER Bhopal