[Pw_forum] Which vdW Schemes are in DFPT?

MICHALCHUK Adam adam.michalchuk at ed.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 11:18:22 CET 2016

Dear developers,

Was hoping someone could give a quick summary of which vdW corrections are implemented through for ph.x? The phonon.f90 header doesn't appear to have been updated (it still lists non-local and semi-empirical vdw corrections as not implemented for ph.x, but I believe this is no longer the case as of v5.4?).

I know the non-local vdw-dft have been coded for ph.x, but wondering if the semi-empirical (DFT-D/ TS-vdW) have as well?

Very many thanks!

Adam

UoEdinburgh