[Pw_forum] error messege igcx

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:01:11 CEST 2016

I see: the error is misleading and should be better formulated, but it is a
well known error. You are using pseudopotentials generated with different
XC functionals (PBE and PBESOL). You can do this, but you have to
explicitly set the XC functional you want via the input parameter
"input_dft"

Paolo

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 10:05 AM, mohammadreza hosseini <
mhr.hosseini at modares.ac.ir> wrote:

> Dear paolo
>
> The igcx error was happened during SCF calculations while the relax
> computation was done with same pseudopotentials and if the error was
> related to different Functionals the relax could not have done too.

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222