[Pw_forum] Projected Band structure

Riemann Derakhshan riemann.derakhshan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:05:55 CEST 2016

Dear QE Developer and users,

I want to study the substrate effect on graphene, so I've put it  on the
hydrogenated substrate and calculate the band structure of the whole of the
system. The whole of the system becomes Insulator.

Now I want to know is it possible to extract just only the graphene band
structure from the band structure od the whole of the system (without
substrate) with projected band structure method?

If it is possible how I should do it? Any help is appreciated.

Thank You in advance

Sincerely Yours

Riemann

--
PhD. student of Physics
Physics Department of Damghan University

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=riemann.derakhshan@gmail.com&idSignature=22>