[Pw_forum] problem with pp.x: unable to write quantity data

babaryk at univ.kiev.ua babaryk at univ.kiev.ua
Mon Aug 15 11:38:09 CEST 2016

Dear Paoli,

Thank you for the response!

The thing is I've specified data for both 'namelist & inputpp' and
'namelist & plot'.
So, my input ought to be processed in a single run.
To identify the place where the routine sticks, I've switched off the
'inputpp' & 'plot' sections
in turn. It showed the problem comes from 'plot' section.

Sincerely,
Artem