[Pw_forum] DFPT + vdW

MICHALCHUK Adam adam.michalchuk at ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 19:43:22 CEST 2016

Dear QE community,

I have been hunting through previous discussions about implementation of vdW into DFPT. I saw in 2014 a discussion that this would be released in the next version, then an update in Feb 2015 that this is available somewhere (http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2015-February/106224.html)

However, I can't seem to find this working in the code (v 5.4). Does anyone know what has become of this; am I missing something?

Very many thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Adam

University of Edinburgh