[Pw_forum] "scf" calculation with "PBE0" hybrid functional

Narendranath Ghosh ghosh.naren13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:01:07 CEST 2016

Dear *Dario*  thank you for  your continuous supports and help.
Dear *Prof.  Paolo* Thank you for your suggestions. *"**but it is hard and
you **have to know a number of tricks "*  Could you suggest me *some of the
tricks* in this regard.

*Narendra Nath Ghosh*

*Research Associate*

*University of Gour Banga*