[Pw_forum] "q mesh breaks symmetry" error even with q mesh being the same as k mesh

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at mpsd.mpg.de
Tue Aug 9 11:34:08 CEST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion Stefano!

Yet, lattice vector 3 is in my cell the largest and correspondingly nk3
must be larger than nk1=nk2, or? That's why I choose 10 10 6 (even if I
might have to increase nk3 slightly).

Or do I miss something? I meanwhile also played with the cutoff of the
wave functions (i.e. finding also an fft mesh which can be used with the
symmetries which include a translation) but even if the fft mesh is
96x96x120 the symmetries which include the translation are neglected.
I'll try with 96x96x128...

Thomas