[Pw_forum] The GaAs band structure problem

evan ewan26 at 126.com
Tue Aug 2 12:49:28 CEST 2016

Hello, Stefano

Thank you for your sharp and immediate reply for my question.

So, can you show me how to specify the coordinates of X point (and other points) in brillouin zone of bcc lattice structure (GaAs crystal), and obtain the correct band structure of GaAs. I write the k points (in unit of 2pi/a) from the website:

http://cms.mpi.univie.ac.at/vasp/guide/node56.html

Thank you again.

Evan