[Pw_forum] The 'PAWPROJ' option in projwfc.x

Holzwarth, Natalie natalie at wfu.edu
Thu Apr 28 17:35:22 CEST 2016

Dear  Ifeanyi J.,
      I am not sure if the individual terms are very meaningful.    They
should depend on the shapes of the basis and projector functions that were
generated for the particular UPF dataset that you are using.    The sum of
them however should be more robust.   Note that the sum approximates the
charge in a sphere around the H that has the radius of the so-called
augmentation sphere about the atom.

Sincerely, Natalie Holzwarth

N. A. W. Holzwarth                                       email:
natalie at wfu.edu
Department of Physics                                  web:
http://www.wfu.edu/~natalie
Wake Forest University                                 phone:
1-336-758-5510
Winston-Salem, NC 27109 USA                     office: Rm. 300 Olin
Physical Lab