[Pw_forum] more patches

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Sun Apr 24 20:49:30 CEST 2016

Hello David,

we will take into account this issue but not for this release. For the next one scheduled in September will try to address this problem with OSX case-insensistive file-systems. We will do our own testing to make sure nothing breaks.

Cheers

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."