[Pw_forum] GIPAW 5.3.0 "problems computing cholesky"

Ary Ferreira ary.ferreira at ch.tum.de
Fri Apr 22 11:09:24 CEST 2016

Dear Jennifer,

You could try to decrease the convergence threshold for self-consistency
(input variable conv_thr). Try 1.0D-10 and if you have problems with its
convergence there are some options related to the mixing scheme. Maybe you
will have to work on this PP for Erbium from SSSP (RE Wentzcovitch) before
use it in your system.

Ary Ferreira,

CNPq postdoctoral fellow
TU München