[Pw_forum] electron-phonon calculation problem

yelena yelena at ipb.ac.rs
Fri Apr 15 14:46:34 CEST 2016

Dear Paul and Paolo,

Thank you very much for your reply. I guess manually fixing will have
to do the trick.

And I am specially grateful for link to w2gz site. I started reading
texts, there are some really interesting things there.
I will feel free to send you an email if I have some questions. I hope
this is ok.

Best regards,
Jelena

P.S. If mid-70s were "the bad old days" you should see it now :( No
matter what people say, seventies were the golden age after all. Yet,
countryside is still beautiful :)

On 2016-04-15 05:03, W2AGZ wrote:
> Dear J. Pesic,
>
> I understand your frustration, and Paolo's response is very
> cogent...the
> Fortran "ones and zeroes" at k(q) near zero need to be tuned "a
> priori or a
> posteriori"  in either lambda.f90 and/or its output.  I've dealt with
> this
> issue over the years attempting to calculate the Eliashberg-McMillan
> strong
> coupling superconductivity parameters in copper oxide perovskites.
> Please
> visit www.w2agz.com for relevant publications/presentations and
> references.
> I've found some success combining algorithms and code from PWSCF,
> GIBBS2,
> and ELK.
>
> I visited and spoke at your institute in Belgade back in "the bad old
> days"
> of the mid-1970s, and recall fondly the hospitality of the faculty
> and the
> beauty of the contryside.
>
> Best, -Paul

Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia